February 27, 2021 – 7:30 PM
Due to the ongoing health crisis, we will cap the audience in the new reimagined concert season to allow for appropriate social distancing. Due to this limited capacity, tickets will be available for reservation on a first-come, first-serve basis, with the following priority schedule for our current season ticket subscribers:
- February 1, 2021 – Early Access tickets available for current 19-20 Subscribers by phone only. Purchase “WFSO On-Demand” access by clicking HERE.
- February 8, 2021 – Tickets available for general public by phone only.
- March 6, 2021 – On-Demand video goes live through the link emailed to you.
Our top priority as we return to the concert hall is the safety of our musicians and our patrons. When you join us at Memorial Auditorium, you can expect the following safety procedures:
- The concert will be one hour long, with no intermission.
- All attendees must wear a mask covering their mouth and nose.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you purchase your tickets with information specific to you.
- We ask that you arrive at the concert hall at the time specified in your email.
- Please enter through the designated door, and use only the restroom specified in your email. This will ensure that all of our patrons feel safe.
- Your seats will not be near other attendees.
- Departure times will also be staggered to allow everyone adequate space to move towards the exits.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout Memorial Auditorium.
- To view the WFSO’s complete safety protocol, please click here. (Coming soon)
Dr. Corey Robinson - bio coming soon